“Expedition Basic Income” is looking for cities and communities all over Germany to start pilot projects for an unconditional basic income. Until March 21, 2021, residents have the chance to register on their website. In all places, in which 1% of the population registers as interested, a peoples initiative targeting a referendum is started for this place. If this is successful, each participating person from this place will receive a basic income for 3 years.
- Workshop announcement: Universal Basic Income’s Social-Ecology? Theory and Evidence revisited
- FRIBIS at the BIEN Congress 2022: Basic Income in Times of Crisis and Transformation
- Philippe Van Parijs about BIEN: The precarious beginnings of a worldwide network
- NetFi team coordinator Teodoro Criscione co-authored two papers on community currencies
- Basic Income and Sustainability: Perspectives from Constitutional Economics and Cultural Studies (Tandem Lecture)