What does an unconditional basic income actually mean and how can it be paid for? And how does the Corona crisis affect the implementation of an UBI? Prof. Bernhard Neumärker addresses these questions in his lecture “The sustainable way to an unconditional basic income via a net basic income for the Corona pandemic” (held in German). The lecture was given on March 24, 2021 as part of an online panel discussion organized by the Evangelische Akademie Tutzing in cooperation with the Evangelisches Bildungswerk Regensburg. Further informations can be found here (in German).
- First Annual FRIBIS Conference 2021: Monetary Issues of UBI
- Online event on Net Basic Income: Basic Income in times of Covid-19 and post-pandemic perspectives
- New Publication about Carbon Pricing and Social Equity in Germany
- Basic Income Earth Network (BIEN) Congress 2021
- FRIBIS publishes two new papers on Net Basic Income